New Brunswick (pop. 853,000) is the heart of Canada’s Acadian culture and a cultural centre in its own right. Its major cultural neighbourhoods include the capital city of Fredericton, the small city of Saint John and the “sleepy suburban capital” of Moncton.
Despite being culturally significant, it is not often known for its bridal shows.
These are some of New Brunswick’s (and Canada’s) most notable bridal shows. If you or someone you know is getting married, it would be useful to know about these events.
A Bridal Show is a one day event open to the public where wedding vendors are showcased. There are often food, drinks and entertainment as well as giveaways.
New Brunswick has many different cities and towns – some with their own bridal shows and others that blend into the larger ones such as Fredericton or Moncton.
A few notable ones are:
– Fredericton Bridal Show 2nd Sunday in October
– Colours of the Capital 24th May (Fredericton, NB)
– Bridal Extravaganza (Fredericton, NB)
– Fort McMurray’s International Bridal Extravaganza (Fort McMurray, AB)
– Moncton Bridal Extravaganza (Moncton, NB)
– North Island Bridal Shows