The cost of dentures in New Brunswick can vary depending on the type of dentures you need, the materials used, and the dentist you choose. However, you can expect to pay anywhere from $1,000 to $5,000 for a full set of dentures.
- Full dentures are used when all of your teeth are missing. They are made of acrylic or a combination of acrylic and metal. The cost of full dentures typically ranges from $1,500 to $3,000.
- Partial dentures are used when you still have some of your own teeth. They are made of acrylic or a combination of acrylic and metal. The cost of partial dentures typically ranges from $1,000 to $2,500.
- Implant-supported dentures are a type of full denture that is anchored to implants. Implants are small metal posts that are surgically inserted into the jawbone. The dentures are then attached to the implants. The cost of implant-supported dentures typically ranges from $3,000 to $5,000.
- Immediate dentures are made before your teeth are extracted and are placed in your mouth as soon as your teeth are removed. This can help to prevent your gums from shrinking and make it easier to eat and speak. The cost of immediate dentures typically ranges from $2,000 to $4,000.
- Overdentures are a type of removable partial denture that is anchored to implants. They are a good option for people who have lost a few teeth and want a more stable denture option. The cost of overdentures typically ranges from $2,500 to $4,500.
- If you are considering getting dentures, it is important to consult with a dentist to determine the best type of dentures for you. They will also be able to give you an estimate of the cost of your dentures.
Here are some additional factors that can affect the cost of dentures:
- The experience of the dentist
- The location of the dentist’s office
- The type of materials used
- The complexity of the procedure
You may also be able to get financial assistance to help pay for your dentures.
Some government programs, such as the New Brunswick Seniors’ Dental Program, provide coverage for dentures. You may also be able to get help from a dental insurance plan or a charity.
If you are concerned about the cost of dentures, talk to your dentist. They may be able to help you find ways to make dentures more affordable.
The Best Dentists for Dentures in New Brunswick
Here are some dentists in New Brunswick with a high rating and additional details about them:
- Riverview Dentistry (528 Pinewood Rd, Riverview, NB E1B 5J9, Canada) is a dental clinic that offers a wide range of services, including general dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, and orthodontics. They have a rating of 5 stars on Google Maps.
- Gibson Dental Clinic (377 Gibson St, Fredericton, NB E3A 4E7, Canada) is a dental clinic that offers a variety of dental services, including general dentistry, restorative dentistry, and emergency dentistry. They have a rating of 4.7 stars on Google Maps.
- Brunswick Square Dental Inc (39 King St, Saint John, NB E2L 4W3, Canada) is a dental clinic that provides a variety of dental services, including general dentistry, pediatric dentistry, and oral surgery. They have a rating of 4.7 stars on Google Maps.
- Jones Lake Dental (A-1616 Main St, Moncton, NB E1E 1G6, Canada) is a dental clinic that offers a wide range of dental services, including general dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, and dental implants. They have a rating of 4.9 stars on Google Maps.
- Carleton Dental Clinic (316 NB-555, Bedell, NB E7M 4P1, Canada) is a dental clinic that provides a variety of dental services, including general dentistry, preventive dentistry, and dentures. They have a rating of 5 stars on Google Maps.
Your Dentures in New Brunswick Questions, Answered
How much does a full set of dentures cost in Canada?
A full set of dentures in Canada can vary in cost depending on the type of dentures and the location within the country.
However, on average, you might expect a complete set of upper and lower dentures to cost anywhere from CAD $1,000 to CAD $3,000 or more.
This range can encompass both conventional full dentures and more specialized options such as precision dentures or those with customized aesthetic features.
How much is a full set of dentures?
In general, the cost of a full set of dentures can range widely depending on the country, the materials used, the complexity of the denture fabrication, and additional services that may be required (like extractions or fittings).
In the United States, for example, a complete set of upper and lower dentures could range from approximately $2,500 to $6,000 or more. It is best to consult with dental professionals or denture centers for accurate pricing in your specific area.
What is the cheapest price for dentures?
The cheapest price for dentures can sometimes be found through discount dental providers, dental schools where students perform the work under close supervision, or through dental charity programs.
Basic or low-cost dentures might start as low as $300 to $500 per arch (meaning for upper or lower separately), but these options typically don’t include the cost of extractions or fittings and may offer limited customization in terms of appearance and comfort.
Where is the cheapest place to get dentures in the world?
The cheapest place to get dentures in the world could be in countries with significantly lower living costs and labor rates compared to Western economies.
Countries like Mexico, Thailand, India, and some Eastern European countries are often cited as destinations for more affordable dental care, including dentures. Traveling to these countries for dental procedures is commonly referred to as dental tourism.
However, patients should thoroughly research and consider factors such as accreditation, the reputation of the clinic, and follow-up care when evaluating such options.